Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Obvious Question?

The answer to this might seem a tad obvious but I thought I'd get the opinion of my fellow forum-goers anyway.

I'm going to be selling the Rado and was wondering if it would sell quicker with the late beige leather seats and doorcards and Momo Steering wheel or with standard cloth seats and standard wheel?

Just wondering if selling a mostly blank canvas would benefit in the selling process?

Cheers,

Grim

Someone who's had a C before would prob want the goodies.

A first timer might find the blank canvas more attractive. Personally, the steering wheel not being original (for some reason) would put me off more than the seats if it was my first Rado.

I'd already arranged to swap interiors with a mate (cash coming my way also. Price tbc)) but was wondering if it'd be easier to advertise as "standardish".

Ideally I want to sell it asap.

Cheers for the positive input so far people.

Find the price for the car with cloth.....add the value of the seats simple, if someone want the car as it is sorted...if not remove the leathers. then you can always put the standard interior on ebay.

just out of interest really, but regarding seats, are the storm leathers different and not as desirable as the recaro leathers?

3corsameal, storms had standard leather interior, the most desirable is the recaro , the rarest being the brick red interior of the campaign model