Sign in to follow this  
Mancorr

Shakes are cured!

My car has gone into the garage today. The mechanic checked all my suspension, brakes etc....all ok :)

Then he balanced my wheels. First one was miles out, second wheel is buckled :( They are O.Z wheels too. Reciept included in a load of papers i got with the car showing these wheels cost £629.99 back in 01!! I have located an O.Z dealer who said he cannot get me another one as they are not made anymore :cry:

I have just checked out e.bay to get 4 alloys, a few used alloys are on there but none of the sellers have put the offset on :x I have mailed them all and had 1 reply so far saying 'whats an offset.... I know they fit an Astra and a Golf' I know that Astra's are 49ET, Golf's 35ET....bit of a gap :lol: If i was to advertise wheels on e.bay i would make sure all the details were on there, PCT, ET, tyre tread etc.....some e.bayers obvioulsy think an alloy wheel that would fit a Range Rover would fit a Corrado....some e.bayers ey!!

i had some wheels that came off a mk2 golf, they were ET49, and went straight on my corsa which needed ET49 (dare i admit i had one)

Which OZ rims are they??

Id want to see second hand wheels before i handed any money over on ebay.. You dont want to end up with ones that arent ok.