Sign in to follow this  
storm_warning

Zender body kit alternative

I remember seeing a Corrado Zender body kit clone once, but for the life of me cannot remember who made it. It looked just like Zender's sublime kit they used to produce, but didn't have the quality about it.

Anyone know what it is?

I've managed to find it - took some searching and then some!

It was Erebuni who made it (their 190 kit) but all pictures on the net I can find are bad quality of a yellow corrado with a nasty spoiler over the stock one, so doesn't exactly sell the kit as a good looking one at all (about $700).

At least I have a direction now!

Ooh, thanks for that, vwdeviant! I have targets for this year to bring the look of my Corrado up to date and this is on the list, funds allowing of course!

Forgot to thank GIXXERUK in my previous post, so sorry about that and thank you for helping!

Uh-oh be prepared for a lot of slating as you're messing about with a "hallowed Storm" :lol:

I had a bit of trouble with the "Buffers" when I did the Notch.... But sod them it's your car do what you want (as long as it doesn't include dangely boy-ricer neons!)