Sign in to follow this  
latestarter2

recommended ice fitters?

Would you guys recommend someone to install a new ice system?..looking to get the door pods and go from there but know jack s##t about what amps are best etc etc.

Live round swindon.

I live in Swindon mate , i Fit my own , but i think autoeletrics in westswindon are good mate , or i can do it for you 100 quid mate :lol: it took me and my mate 4 hours to do mine 3 amps +sub and new door speakers + mp3 HU

Deluk

Unique car audio in Lightwater, Surrey. Not sure if this is massivley close to you but they did my brothers TT and it was incredible sounding (looked pretty good too) - its in their install gallery on the link below. Also had mates who have used them and they are the business.

http://www.uniquecarsound.com/main.php?mode=html

Anywhere that can successfully run 0 gauge wiring through a TT are very good. The entie chassis is perfectly moulded for every component, meaning that there are no gaps for wiring anywhere, making them extremely hard to work on in terms of ICE