Sign in to follow this  
AlunR

Any Corrado owners from North Wales?

Hello. I don't own a Corrado (I've got Polo GTi - got the link to here off Club Polo) but I've seen one pass where I work in Llangefni in N.Wales a couple of times and was just wondering if it's someone off here? It looks great from what I've seen 8)

hey alun theres a few from north wales on here me anglesey, but not llangefni, although a led in work might have a mate who owns that one, samg60 running a 300bhp 1.8t corrado, theres a few more on here from wrexham-ish area and i know of a few more who dont use the forum gwynedd area.

bodelwyddan is a good show to catch up with local owners if you havent been before

ben

Ahh, cool thanks Ben. Yeah I've been to the All Types Show last year in Bodelwyddan with UK-Polos, I had a MK4 Polo 1.4 16V at the time though.

The Corrado I've seen passing work in Llangefni is a dark blue one, deep dished wheels (they look about 15" or 16" - not sure 'cause I've only seen it pass a couple of times) de-badged grill (I think) and it's quite low.

I have to say I do like rado's. Not seen any round Caernarfon (where I live) and not many around the N.Wales area, that's why I came on here to see if you could find pics of the one I've seen about 8)

Nice wheels by the way Ben. I've got those on my Polo GTi.

yeah mate i like em :wink:

i dont know any rado from caernarfon, seen a couple awhile ago in pwlleli and criccieth and one in blenau

You don't happen to work in somewhere around JJB/PC World in Bangor do you? I swear I've seen a Corrado with RX's parked there a couple of times, I can't remember if it was blue though.

bingo!!! JJB health club mate

I thought I recognised it! :turn-l:

I've also noticed you park far away from everyone :lol: , very wise. I do the same. I hate those car parks, they're lethal.