Sign in to follow this  
stevemac

Utterly Vee Duberly show 16/11/03

Hay Bally, i am prob heading up from northampton with a couple of mates, one in a new beetle and one in a nice mk4 GTI, i have been in touch with sanj and if i go i will text him to see if he wants to meet before we head off, let us know if you want to meet up on the way. cheers mate.

Hey thats sounds good, I'm trying to get a new downpipe for my car otherwise I'll be in the the MK4 Polo... :D

what sort of time you guys going up?

thats to early for me :lol: thinking about it I won't be getting there til lunch, in the past I've had a habit of getting to shows to early, then the mrs gets board... :lol:

ok lads...yeah i'm still goin up too.

pauly just give us a txt and i'll meet ya mate...thinkin of gettin there early as possible as i have to leave by about 2-3pm.

Bally- i'll bring the dash blanks along mate.

James- cya ya there too mate.

You can't go too early, otherwise you won't be able to watch England beat France in the rugby!! Match should finish around 11am, so plenty of time for the show - if you're not too far away!!

please come and say hello if you see me there tomorrow .... ill be in a g-werks shirt i expect so shouldn't miss me... :lol:

hello ... who went then ? what did you think ? good to meet james and bisththe fish ...i thought it was ok but nothing special really

i was there mate ... we had a look for you too but couldnt see anyone resembling the pic in ya avatar .. :lol: shame i missed you as it would of been good to meet up ...

i spent quite alot of time with steve "bishthefish" the guy selling the mk2 16v and corrado parts in the yard ...

Godamn,

didn't realise that was Bishthefish in the yard. I spent most my time there chatting to Stevemac and the folks around the CCGB stand.

Bought a few things - as you do! Rear M3 style lights and side repeaters. On checking them out on when I got home the rear LH inner light is missing the mounting screws! Bugger! Will have to see about sending them back tomorrow.

Otherwise it was nothing special, bit of a dissappointment really.

Yo Jim,

Was nice meetin' ya too. Got some more good gen!

journey back was very uneventful and not a lot of traffic either, bonus! Weather was crap though. Really must think about that Lupo wiper mod!!

I think if I'd left it any later it would have been the usual F slow drive home.

Tattie, Stevemac,

It was good to meet you guys today. hope the journey home wasnt too stressful.

Jim

(White 16v on the CCGB stand)

Good to see you Jim, Tattie, PhatVR6 & everybody else who I managed to meet up with.

Trip home was okay - big black cloud over Leeds when I got back tho... :shock:

Tattie, Stevemac,

It was good to meet you guys today. hope the journey home wasnt too stressful.

Jim

(White 16v on the CCGB stand)

are... nice car me and leew were looking at your steering wheel if you were wondering who those too dodgy guys were staring in ya corrado

ok lads...yeah i'm still goin up too.

pauly just give us a txt and i'll meet ya mate...thinkin of gettin there early as possible as i have to leave by about 2-3pm.

Bally- i'll bring the dash blanks along mate.

James- cya ya there too mate.

Hey Sanj, tried to ring you Saturday no answer, got a dash blank y'day from the show.. I got there about 11.30..