Sign in to follow this  
CraiG60

Haynes Manual

What a c**k of s**t I cant believe they dont make a haynes manual for the Corrado. They do manuals for how to chav up your car but they dont do one for a classic now what am I going to do.

What a c**k of s**t I cant believe they dont make a haynes manual for the Corrado. They do manuals for how to chav up your car but they dont do one for a classic now what am I going to do.

a passat haynes 88-91, pink manual (out of print but a couple of quid off e-bay) covers a lot of the general hardware although obviously the charger and related specific bits won't be covered, but all the gearbox, brakes, suspension stuff is useful. lots of torque settings etc..

Ive ordered that bentley one off ebay in PDF format but its not the point that ive found one its the point that haynes would rather give advice on how to fit chavy bodykits on Novas than help you repair your car.

It is quite annoying but I suppose it's not cost effective for Haynes to produce a manual for a Corrado as there aren't that many out there. Whereas chaved up Novas are bloody everywhere and they will sell more of those manuals.