Sign in to follow this  
RobyD

lightweight 17s?

Ive had 17s on my c before but they were very heavy and i could notice the acceleration difference considerably. My question is if i get a lightweight rim such as OZ superTs, will it still have a stubstantial effect on acceleration over the standard 15s?

Its only a 1.8 16v so its not that quick in the first place, dont want to slow it down any more! Im considering 16s but think 17s would look that bit better. So guys, any experience/opinions?

theres a set goin on PVW if your interested...£350 for 16's i think..all new condition and £200 for slightly worn ones.

heres the ads:

16" oz superturismo alloy wheels - 2 sets. 16" pcd 100 x 5 with 35mm offset. fit vw golf / vento / corrado. audio / seat. with 5 stud hubs. each set cost £550 inc vat. 1st set in very good condition with no kerb marks. £320 2nd set have no kerb marks but do have some damage to the spokes. £200. sold together or seperately

16" oz racing wheels - 1 set of 4. 16" pcd 100 x 5 35mm offset. all in mint condition. they have all done less than 100 miles. will fit vw golf / vento / corrado. audi / seat. with 5 stud hubs. cost new as set of 4 £550 inc vat. sell for £360

mailto:[email protected] - 07931 354430 (london)

the pics have been taken off..due to copyright i think.

good luck!

Sanjay.