Sign in to follow this  
BeavisJem

Stage 4 charger

how much would i be looking at to get my charger flowed by you? i was wanting the top service, i was thinking of saving the pennys and getting a jabbasport stage 4 r or whatever it is but thats nearly 600 quid. :cry:

I thought a stage 4 rebuild was supposed to go hand in hand with a smaller pulley and chip, otherwise whats the point!

Check your receipts or ring Jabbasport, you may find that It has been chipped & pulley'd at the same time.

Anyone know what the claimed BHP is for Stage 4, chip & pulley?

cheers

AFAIK the claimed BHP is around 195 but realistically probably only performs at 180ish BHP..... I may be mistaken though[/quote:bb3ed]

195 sounds quite a big increase. My g60 had a stage 4 charger, chip & pulley but it wasn't fitted at jabba, I assume the owner did it himself.

I noticed when I was under the car I could see a small oil leak at both ends of the boost pipe?(charger to cooler) Is this a problem?(guess it could of built up since the car was new)

Should I take the pipe off and check the charger outlet? How much of an oil leak is permissible?

thanks

the charger passes some oil all the time. it gets recirculated from the breather so..

id check it out. see how much is passing.

get it rebuilt otherwise.

boost levels are a good indication.