Sign in to follow this  
C. Will Corrado G60 2

BUMP PARKING!!!!

I **** can't believe it!!!!!!!!!

Some twit has parked into my car and ramed their exhaust into my nice smooth bumper which isn't that nice any more! :x :x

I've left him/she a note.

there must be something I can do about it!

I take it the note states that you will be getting a quote for repairs and forwarding these onto them?? might make them a little more careful.

I had this , some woman that lives down my street , she pulled up one night and reversed into my golf GTI so i went out to have a go, first she was saying she did not hit it and she try'd to tell me off for just looking at my car , i told her to F**k off and that i had seen it with my own eyes , so then she went to her house as i was kicking her car telling her to move it away from my house or it was going to get a bat all over it(old crap heap car) , fair play it was gone in 2 min's and she dont park her crap-o car up my end no more.

she dont park her crap-o car up my end no more.

:shock: Easy tiger, i think that's a bit personal... :lol: :wink:

joebloggsVR69, yep, I'm still a couple of roads away.

I might have to look into a garage but I think it's more venerable out of sight.

Once some thieving git has broken into the garage they can do what they like without anyone knowing!

she dont park her crap-o car up my end no more.

:shock: Easy tiger, i think that's a bit personal... :lol: :wink:

oh didn see it that way when i was writing it :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

C WILL CORRADO G60 2----The person who damaged your bumper and drove off has commited an offence by failing to report a road traffic collision and failing to stop afer an RTC. Both of which he/she would go to court for. Unfortunately tho, unless you happened to take down the registration of the offending vehicle there aint much that can be done. Unless there is cctv nearby? If there is, you would need to report the RTC to the police asap so they can check the footage before it is automatically wiped.

jonnyboyo, I have a photo of the offending car, but no proof. I've spoken to the owner who has agreed to speak again once I know how much it is to repair. He's not accepting blame though, very odd, why even won't to speak again!!!!!!!

He's thinking it won't cost much as it nothing a bit of touch up paint would fix. I THINK NOT!

We'll have to see what happens.

C. WILL CORRADO G60 2-- With him agreeing to speak again shows he knows he hit your car and is to blame (maybe not in the eyes of the law) otherwise he'd have told you to sling it straight off and denied it.

If i were you i'd try and have a third party present when you speak and try to steer him into admitting he was parked by your car. That way at least you have an independant witness to what was said. And i'd get a good honest quote for the repair that he is likely to accept other than shafting him for a whole bumper spray if its possible to repair that way. That way your not out of pocket and it gets resolved ammicably (spelling) :)

Oh, and as everyone knows, the first rule of any collision is NEVER accept responsibility!!