Sign in to follow this  
Dfish

stupid non-corrado owner Questioin

Welcome to the forum mate! Do you mean do the seats fold forward to let people into the back seat? I you do then I think they do. If you mean the rear seats folding down to fit large items in the boot then I'm sure it does. Not 100% but I'm sure one of our American or Canadian C lovers will be able to tell you for sure.

You thinking of purchasing a nice SLC then?

Yah, I'm talking about the rear seats folding down for more room, need room for skis. Decided to buy an slc instead of g60 or integra gsr. Now I just gotta find one :D

boot, hehe, it's called a trunk!

The seats on the Corrado fold down but, don't fold down flat! I know 'cos I had to sleep in mine a few years ago... boy was it uncomfortable :)

The seats should fold down enough to get your gear in tho'

Could search on E-bay for roofrails. G60 jet on here has some so you could ask him about the details. Not cheap though I don't think.

roof rails look ugly, but a corrado with roof rails will still look better than a subaru outback!

never a truer word spoken there :wink:

The seats on the Corrado fold down but, don't fold down flat! I know 'cos I had to sleep in mine a few years ago... boy was it uncomfortable

The seats should fold down enough to get your gear in tho'

the seat bases unclip out of place to allow the seats to fold flat... these can then be sat in the footwells in the rear..

the seat bases unclip out of place to allow the seats to fold flat... these can then be sat in the footwells in the rear..

exactly.

get a G60!