Sign in to follow this  
Rocket Ron

Headlight

I was visiting a scrape yard the other day and could not believe it a corrado K plate looked like a G60 not much left of it though. Anyway on my VR M Plate I have a cracked headlight on the drivers side and there was one available as I know you can just change the glass my question to you all is will the glass from a K plate fit on an M Plate VR headlight also I have two cracked fog lights wheres the best place to get them from.

Hi Ron,

There shouldn't be a problem mate. I dont think there's any difference between early and late headlights. Im sure someone could confirm that for you.

As for the fogs, keep an eye on the 'for sale' section and/or post a wanted thread in the 'wanted' section. There's also Ebay.

Get a new headlight glass from the dealer. approx. £18 and there is a guy on here that does replacement glass fog-light lenses for about £35 for pair delivered, see below link.

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52403

Failing that get a secondhand headlight or fog-light from someone breaking a rado, or buy completely new units from GSF, Eurocarparts and get skint doing it !