Sign in to follow this  
CorradoRun

DDI dial rings. has anyone order stuff from DDI ?

hi guys, i orderd a set of ddi dial rings from Dub Design Industries on there website almost 4 weeks ago now ! yet i still have not recived anything. iv sent 3 Emails asking if they have been sent and when i will recive them. but i have not had a reply ??? :?

Has anyone had this proplem with Dub Design Industries ?

contact Karl (KADVR6) or Zarman via PM, and I'm surely you'll get a quick reply fella.

good luck

strange that?? i know last year there was a slight delay, due to Anh waiting for new invertors. what is you real name?? and i will give Anh a shout for ya.

cheers

karl :)

I ordered mine only a couple of weeks ago. He let me know stricght away that the rings weren't in stock and would take a week to come in and then they arrived about 3 days after that. Just PM or email him direct

i've jus had some mats n bits for mine and they did take about 4 weeks sent by freight mail so can be very slow!

was worth the wait tho.

strange that?? i know last year there was a slight delay, due to Anh waiting for new invertors. what is you real name?? and i will give Anh a shout for ya.

cheers

karl :)

thanks that would be good of you, my real name is Ben debidaph. just want to know whats going on ??? :? :?