Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Meet the Audi A5..

that looks tasty, surely a stripped out rs4 engined version will be available to compete with the m3 coupe / csl when they come out.

big seller will be the big tdi engines, for all the suits no doubt

Yeah it's very nice. But don't you think it's a lazy design.??????????????

Compare the two of them side by side. They are almost exactly the same!!!!!!!!!!

The 3 series coupe is a lovely looking car -proves you can make a silk purse out of the sows ear that is the saloon

Hate to say it but.. the absolute most recent designs of cars that are coming around are really suddenly starting to date the Corrado quite badly.

Don't get me wrong - there are still very few cars I would rather own (that I can afford at least!) but don't you think that the Corrado is suddenly starting to look a bit angular compared to some of these sweeping, smooth designs!

that the Corrado is suddenly starting to look a bit angular compared to some of these sweeping, smooth designs!

And that's exactly why I so much like the Mk1 Rocco. No new-fangled smooth flattened bubble-cars for me. Corrado is as far as it goes :-)

Tempest

but don't you think that the Corrado is suddenly starting to look a bit angular compared to some of these sweeping, smooth designs!

No! :lol: What is the line which runs from bonnet to boot if not smooth and sweeping??! Glad you stilll like the C though :wink:

Not sure about the back of the A5 though but I think the front looks mean! :twisted: