Sign in to follow this  
steveo29

where to buy hall sender kit??

ok im willing to try the hall sender in an effort to smooth this 5k flat we all seem have...anyone know a source other than vw..cant seem to find em on gsf/ecp

thanks

you dont have your location in your details... if you're in north america try germanautoparts.com ...but i don't think you are.

hey i'm not guaranteeing it will work, but what do you want without paying for a diagnostic?? :lol:

ok im willing to try the hall sender in an effort to smooth this 5k flat we all seem have...anyone know a source other than vw..cant seem to find em on gsf/ecp

thanks

why not try another one before you go and buy a new one ? i have some you can try where abouts are you located ?

sorry im in south east england...its a golf g60 as far as im aware they dont have diag sockets..well it does have the socket but when i was at the dealer it wouldnt talk to their comp

diagnostic doesn't necessarily mean reading the error codes... it means someone knowledgable checks out the car and diagnoses the source of the problem.

there's daz. sort him out :lol:

Ociloscope display of the fluctuations of the hall senders signal is how the sender is tested. The waves of the signal should be regular in shape and realative to RPM, any glitches in the wave indicate a problem with the unit.

yeah...well i dont lol...ive worked at the same garage for 4 years and our sun tuner has never been used,our "mechanics" just replace bits for new uns

shame really..id like to know how to use it