Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

My Pearl Ghey 16v Gone :( - Introducing "Annie"

Off to see Harj at Di-na-tek tonight so paint issues will move forward soon I hope.

And thanks to (Andy) Just say meth more changes are due next week! :clap:

Nice, brace yourself for the quote :grin: :lol:

Good job it's not me paying.... and I know what you're doing now! :lol: :tongue:

:p

U havin anything else done?

Good job it's not me paying.... and I know what you're doing now! :lol: :tongue:

:p

U havin anything else done?

Of course not it's an insurance job! ;)

I really think that particular shade of pink will suit your car mate really! :fondle:

bad news about the damage, glad to hear it will be fixed up nicely. I like the wheels but not in that shade. What happened to the porsche rims?

bad news about the damage, glad to hear it will be fixed up nicely. I like the wheels but not in that shade. What happened to the porsche rims?

I've actually grown to like the Gold/Ghey combo.. but they may change appearance again at some point...

The Porker "Winters wheels" are deffo summer ones now, as soon as I can afford the mad prices adaptors are going for these days! (£160/axel)

Harj's final quote is £640! :pale:

Holy sh1te!! Ouch! :gag:

Including the cost of a new VAG bumper! :gag: :gag: Which makes it V. reasonable!

How much is a brand new vag bumper? Not possible to save this one and spend the spare cash on mods???

Holy sh1te!! Ouch! :gag:

Including the cost of a new VAG bumper! :gag: :gag: Which makes it V. reasonable!

Ah yes if that's with a new bumper Mr VauxTwat got off lightly!!

Holy Bat Poo!

New rear bumper still available.... from VAG at a Price!

:epicfail:

Strange, I was told over 2 years ago by VW HQ these were obsolete :scratch:

Strange, I was told over 2 years ago by VW HQ these were obsolete :scratch:

Nothing like that surprises me anymore, the left hand seems to have very little contact with the right if you know what I mean. :wink:

Well he's stalling, told him what it's going to cost and he wants an assessor to look at it! :censored:

I have 10 witnesses if he decides to back out of this... think this will go to an insurance co fight off!

On the upside, thanks to Andy (Just_say_meth) there's another update due soon! :ignore:

Well he's stalling, told him what it's going to cost and he wants an assessor to look at it! :censored:

I have 10 witnesses if he decides to back out of this... think this will go to an insurance co fight off!

On the upside, thanks to Andy (Just_say_meth) there's another update due soon! :ignore:

Jon, just tell him that its been assessed by a proffesional accident repairer and send him a copy of the offical quote.

if he wants to get it checked by another he is welcome to arrange something that fits in with you.

Ensure you print off the pictures of your and his car at the time and i#m sure everyone envolved wont mind writin g little statemtns and putting their contact details on. If he still argues say - "fine mate- you'll be hearing from my insurance compnay" then do it through that... out of interest where does he live :wink:

Exactly what I said Andy... plus pointed out I have 10 witnesses and photo evidence of my paint on the side of his car.

He's got till the end of the week before I pass it all over to insurance and Police...

Lives in Sidcup (Kent)

Exactly what I said Andy... plus pointed out I have 10 witnesses and photo evidence of my paint on the side of his car.

He's got till the end of the week before I pass it all over to insurance and Police...

Lives in Sidcup (Kent)

roadtrip with a bag of poo and some expanding foam :lol:

Lives in Sidcup (Kent)

roadtrip with a bag of poo and some expanding foam :lol:

Or just give Toad his address? :ignore:

If he does play silly beggers may just arrange the next Rado owners meet on his driveway! :lol:

A-Greenwichparkdamagetozafira5-3-09.jpg

Clearly see my paint on the side of his car here!

^^^^^^^^^

"You could get a Zafira through there...!"

That's a slap next time i see you Leigh! :lol:

Course you can't as you can't see Lisa's appaling "Bird parking" that caused him to swerve!

Anyway he's agreed to pay, so a Trip to see Harj @ D-Natek is on the books as soon as the money's sorted! :clap:

Sorry dude!

Good work. I think it makes people feel better if they have a little argue first before accepting they were in the wrong.

^^^^^^^^^

"You could get a Zafira through there...!"

That's a slap next time i see you Leigh! :lol:

Course you can't as you can't see Lisa's appaling "Bird parking" that caused him to swerve!

Anyway he's agreed to pay, so a Trip to see Harj @ D-Natek is on the books as soon as the money's sorted! :clap:

I cant believe he's still blaming me for hitting your car :lol:

Well the cheque arrived to cover the bodywork so it'll get booked in with Di-Natek as soon as that's cleared (trusting person I am!)

So cheered the old girl up by finally putting the "Winter" wheels on! :clap:

22042009142.jpg

22042009141.jpg

Porsche GT3RS Green is really hard to photograph correctly! :norty:

wow, they are green, looks kinda cool tho!

Yeah this is a closer match for the actual colour! (Pic from page 8)

2267879059_c56c2fd100.jpg