Sign in to follow this  
dom

front shocks

fitted suspention yesterday dont think i have got the camber right were is the best place to get it set up ?lowerd 40mm well so i think bought second hand of ab standard shocks lower springs

Any place that can do 4-wheel alignments should do, but do ask whether the normal chains in your area can actually do a lowered Corrado. Not many can :roll:

Jim, Supercharged and I have used a place in Coventry called "New Tyres to You", now called "Autofab", which do a 4-wheel alignment on any car (lowered whatever, as their kit is used on their own BTC cars) for £25 plus VAT.

Tempest

cheers for that tempest looks like i am going to be getting yellow pages out and ringing about, called to a mr tyres yesterday looked at me like i had two heads can do it if you raise it back up kind of defeating the purpose :roll:

No, Mr Tyre franchises/branches can't do modded cars, i already tried my local branch. they're good for fitting Powerflow systems, but go according to book data on 4-wheel alignments, which is no good for modded cars.

Tempest

I set my camber using a spirit level sounds rather cowboy, but it seems to work really well the handling feels spot on.

fine handling feels a bit stiff when i turn to the right really need to get this sorted its, not stiff when first turn but it just feels difrent not in a good way