Sign in to follow this  
Scott_GT

Bonjourno

Bonjourno

Im scott, i drive a 1991 Mk3 polo GT, i have had it for about 6 months, love her to bit's spent so much money on her , repairs , mods, but i think im turning in a diffrent direction in the vw seen. Atm im loving the raddo's, and i am going to buy one befor the summer. BUT want i dont want to do is, go looking for a car i no fuck all about and buying it and then spanking my money aweay on repairs again. So what im asking is, when checking these beautfull cars out, whats the best bits to look for, do they rust in sertain places? is there any engine problems i should watch out for, bascily if someone asked me they were going to buy a mk3 polo what should i look out for, i would say, make sure you check, if it has idle problems, make sure it has the right dizzy on it, make sure there isnt a hole in the battery tray, check the chassie legs arnt rusty, ect.. ( hope you understand were im going with this). So yeh, im probaly going to go for 16v 1.8 version.

Thanks for reading

Scott

Wotcher tosh. I love my valver, you'll not be disappointed once you get behind the wheel.

Jim