Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

Another Rant From A Female Dubber.......

Your right about the $tealers in Sevenoaks Nikki, never had a wrong part, always get a discount and if its small enough to fit in a jiffy bag they often post it to me foc. Sadly though service like this is rare, as most dealerships don't give a ratsass about anyone whos car is more than 5 years old.

And as you know I do live in Kent but I won't take you on as not only is your VR charged but I probobly weigh twice what you do, I'd lose for sure.

Btw I'm looking to start organising a few meets in the area now the weather is getting better, are you and Peanut up for it????

Charley.

CCGB SE

yup defo put us down mate, my rado is in very deep disguise though so not sure if ill be allowed to attend????

Gav

I know I know. Why didnt I just go to the sevenoaks one! They have never got an order wrong and as you they say are polite and give you discount.

Yep we will deffo be up for the meets! We are showing peanuts estate off again at the bluewater meet tonight.

Just let us know when and where. Maybe the dealers would have actually sent the parts through by then!

Ah come on....Race me.....I'll let you have a head start ;) :)

yup defo put us down mate, my rado is in very deep disguise though so not sure if ill be allowed to attend????

Gav

Pah. Anyone who says no will have me to answer to :lol:

Would be good for people to see a rado in a different light :)

Well I'm meeting John Munyard at Brands on Saturday if anyone is interested?

And another couple of dates for your diaries.

Sunday 29th April A1 GP at brands.

14th and 15th July F3 GP and VW cup.(if we can get 20 cars we get a parade lap at lunchtime).

Sunday 24th June VW expo at the hop farm.

Incidentally I'm now in touch with the owner of the Saxonmotorsport VR6 Corrado who has just joined the CCGB and is keen to show his car at events (race calendar permitting).

Let me know if your interested in any of these and I'll reserve some spaces.

Charley.

We are definitely up for hop farm. Will come this saturday if my car is back by then.

Most probably come to the 14/15th July one too.

You gotta come to the 14/15th at Brands, I'll race you round the track at lunchtime ;-) Forum members most welcome too as it is not an official CCGB event. Have you still got my mobile number in case you can make Saturday?

Charley

...so the garage guy gets a call from the dealership this morning "yes we have the chain tensioner here but it arrived after our delivery driver went out" !!!!! ARGH!

My garage man is stuck at the garage as his partner has taken the jeep on another job and doesnt know when he will be back! :(

So....Ive sent my other half down there to pick the part up and take it to the garage.

On top of that I STIL havent received the cheque from bromley dealers for the credit for all the parts they got wrong! Apparently they did send it out tuesday. He said if I dont get it tomorrow then to call them and they'll cancel it and issue another......hmm.....do I actually believe them?

FFS!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THE FECKING POINT!? :mad: :cry:

Long story!

Well Zed is now back home minus the new charger belt on! grrr

However he does have a new head gasket and bolts, new chain tensioner and new thermostat.

I should be getting a belt this week and hopefully its the right one.