Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Rear Negative Camber Shims

Does anybody know the VW part number for The negative camber shims for a Corrado? i have been informed that these are available direct from VAG? i think they are Negative 1 Degree??

Either that or is there anywhere that sells negative camber shims for the rear ?? not looking for anything major, maybe between 1 - 2 degrees?

There was a post of Ed38 mike...... I think darren knows where to get them from too as he's got them on his blue mk2 golf :)

i am going to try and have a go at machining my own set when i get chance, so i maybe able to make up a few sets for people once i have a design drawn up.

Give Vince a call mate - he stocks some! Saw them in the display case last time I was up at Stealth Racing.

what degree of camber are they?

Ive emailed them today regarding these, if they are only £15 a pair then thats bloody good!

They can do pretty much anything up 1.5 degrees negative or postitive and they can also do toe in or out up to 1.5 degrees. If you go and see him he'll talk you through how it use them.

not exactly a 5 minute drive for me lol... i will have to give him a ring i think.

I am looking for 1 Deg of negative camber, nothing major. i will give him a ring and see if he can post. cheers