Sign in to follow this  
Craig

G60 Rolling Roaded today 8)

Just thought id share with anyone that was interested went to a rolling road session with the bournemouth tidy vag ppl at janspeed today

Went last year and got 126bhp and 131lbs/ft at the wheels, this was with a ported charger and the exhaust

I then went to G-werks mid last year for sns chip and 68mm pulley and darren set the car up, timing? etc which hadn't been done. also ive now deleted the boost return and added a cold air feed via the cc hole, anyway today ive come back with

170bhp and 177lbs/ft at the wheels, i was expecting around 140? so janspeed estimated an approx 20 to 25% transmission loss so hopefully the cars around the 200bhp+ mark,

Basically im well chuffed and it just goes to show what can be done with a few mods and the right person setting the car up, BIG thank you to G-werks, second to none, made my day now so thought id share with all 8)

if i had the cash id love a fmic and cnc head but as im planning to travel at the end of the year ill have to sell the car for funds so cant jusitfy spending too much really, may get some coilovers but who knows, till then i can enjoy :D

Anyone have any feedback on this? just wnadering if my figures seemed good, average? accurate flywheel estimate? cheers :)

IHIG60, cheers mate makes me feel good to know she's running well! just noticed your from rotherham used to live there myself (albeit 10 years ago) got family spread out between greasborough, kimberworth park and wingfield. soz mate bit random i know