Sign in to follow this  
praise b the LOweReD

body panels for corrado

need a new lower front panel for my 93 corrado 16v.. COULD BE CALLED RAD SUPPORT ? HOLDS THE PAS PIPES .. wheres the best place on line ? or cheapest place.. mines so far gone think i need to buy new.. also do u know if theyre bolt on? or weld on ?

new to this so any help much appreciatted.. cant wait to have pics of her on here with you guys

The front splitter? they are around 50 quid from gpc, i think. Im sure u could find a second hand one on here for a score though.

And they are screwed in, my last rado was too low to get to them so had to remove front bumper, which isnt tricky.

Think he means the lower metal crossmember that holds the PAS pipes and is usually rusted to feck.

i need the lower cross member that holds the PAS pipes as mine is rotten .. anyone know a part no? or have any idea how much.. i know its gonna hurt.. but eh thats part of the fun with rados lol

COULD BE CALLED RAD SUPPORT ?

hmmm i knw which one u mean took the bumper of to get to the ic to clear all the oil out of it since the charger ecided to go on the blob....aint that panel part of of te cross member?

535199171D cross member / F >> 50-N-002 100*/ ADY PG

or

535199171G cross member / F 50-N-002 101>>*/ PG,2E,ADY

im no sure which one it could be or the prices found these numbers on the online etka