Sign in to follow this  
rarak69

IN-PRO's with standard lenses

looking for a picutre of the inpro's w/ standard lenses fitted. i do not like the inpro setup, but with standard lenses and a painted inside i think it would look great.

im pretty sure i saw a picture of this. wondering if anyone has seen this as well.

Wouldn't work, Inpros are projector headlights and the standard lenses would play havoc with the beam pattern - you will also find that the lenses aren't exactly the same size

i would say they def. are not sealed, and i do not think that the beam pattern would be killed by using standard lenses or clear lenses. i HATE the clear lenses, and i would think the standard would be better on these lights.

Yeah, didn't think they were sealed as seem to remember seeing the same sort of clips fixing the glass lens onto the light unit when fitting them originally.

Guess someone could make a complete custom unit using a pair of standard corrado lighting units, an HID / projector lens set-up out of say an Audi / BMW of some sort and the glass lens from an In-pro Angel eye kit ?

Going to spray the silver inside part of my angel eye unit black and fit a main-beam HID kit when I have funds.

not sealed as I have posted on another thread, just remove the 8 clips. O/S busted so I took the lens off to plug the hole.

Still looking for a new lens if anyone can help I would be most happy.

Yeah, didn't think they were sealed as seem to remember seeing the same sort of clips fixing the glass lens onto the light unit when fitting them originally.

Guess someone could make a complete custom unit using a pair of standard corrado lighting units, an HID / projector lens set-up out of say an Audi / BMW of some sort and the glass lens from an In-pro Angel eye kit ?

Going to spray the silver inside part of my angel eye unit black and fit a main-beam HID kit when I have funds.

I think it would be easier to simply fit HID projectors into an InPro housing, chances are - if you can find the right projector - it'll just bolt straight in. I'd do it, but I don't really like the way InPros look on the VR6 :-(

i do not think that the beam pattern would be killed by using standard lenses or clear lenses. i HATE the clear lenses, and i would think the standard would be better on these lights.

as said above, a patterned lense would fudge up a projected beam