Sign in to follow this  
Hass

What Interior Can fit a Corrado on the rear Bench?

Hello People!,

Need some help here please.... Does anyone know what other seats from what cars will fit into a Corrado which would need minimum work carried out to it?.... i have heard of people sticking in Leathers from Vauxhalls and someone else put in leathers from a Ford didnt actually state what ones though?.... having a Nightmare tracking down a clean set of Corrado ones and seeing what other options i have....... Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

What interior are you wanting to put in your car??

I have heard that Ford Recaros go in but need alterations to work. As for rears i cant think of any that would look as good as the standard...

anything half decent looking.... someone told me the Calibra ones fit in but all you have to do is re-weld the rear clips to accomodate where they clip in... other then that i was thinking of re-trimming them but the qoutes ive got id need to sell my Kidneys on e-bay haha!

Audi TT rear seats fit straight in mate, ive got a set of mint black leather ones if you want them. I want £150 for them inc delivery

jimmi..............