Sign in to follow this  
BigTartanJudge

NEW TOYS

Did you buy that alternator or did you polish the one you had? woulda been cheaper....

How you going to fit, and mount that intercooler... looks a tad on the big side no? amybe deceiving size in the pic, but looks like one major hassle to fit... :?

oh no struan..........not more shiny bits! :lol: :lol: ........hopefully you won't have any hassle with them like the battery cover :wink: say no more :wink: when do you get your C back from Star-Performance???? or have you got it back already???

i'll call you the daddy if you get the "picky" bits sorted this year btw :wink:

Looks good Struan :)

Need to go out for a compariosn when you got everything goin m8 :)

don't know if you guys saw my thread earlier....but I now have a more stealthy G60 :) no more mental exhaust note :)

Roddy / vr6storm

Yes, more bling-bling shiny bits for my baby, next item on agenda is bodywork and respray, car back from Star by mid-November I reckon just waiting for last part then get pipework for intercooler made and connectors then sorted.

Brian / dubster82

Bought alternator outright, fully rebuilt and polished but was exchange so got good deal..,as far as intercooler goes this was the size as recommended by the company that built it as they had made one already for another customer so reckon it will fit, has been pre-drilled for mounting brackets top and bottom so should be ok

Brian / Munkay

Yeah mate, I'll be up for that just let me run in my charger first then we can go for a spin, cheers

So where di you get the new alternator from? as good as new you say?

Handy you have the RS Bumper on there for that interrcooler! :shock:

:lol:

Yeah the RS bumper is necessary anyway to get clearance to fit the intercooler. Just have to think about which angles and pipes I need to get fabricated. Got the alternator from a company called Dub Club Racing in Wales,

Cheers

SCOTCORRADOG60

Yep... Puff daddy's bling charger.. We have a spare G40 loan charger that has been polished up aswell, everybody says 'can I keep that one'.

Sod the polished bit, that intercooler looks like it means it! :shock:

What/where's it designed to fit? 8)

OK, the polished charger looks really nice too! 8)

the intercooler is a scaled down version of the sprinter one i modell'd it on the dimensions are 800x280x50 so will fit infront of the rad snugly. also have ali 2 1/2" u bends coming very soon too to illumate using the mocal one

the intercooler is a scaled down version of the sprinter one i modell'd it on the dimensions are 800x280x50 so will fit infront of the rad snugly. also have ali 2 1/2" u bends coming very soon too to illumate using the mocal one

mmmm, 8) How much for the kit to install it to a 'rado?

mmmm, 8) How much for the kit to install it to a 'rado?

the cooler on its own retails at £280 as for the pipework im waiting for the pipebenders to send back the finished bits mon/tue so untill im happy and its fitted as i want it i cant price it.. i would imagine to be looking at around £450 for the whole kit inc outlet etc ... hth a bit.... :lol:

mmm, tempting... I'll PM you about this when I get some of my finances sorted out... 8) :wink:

here is another part of the corrado fitting kit ...

the kit is nearly ready for sale now....

hi struan i didnt relise all this work you were doing was going on a 4x4 corrado ..i new that 4" lift kit would finish it off nicley... :lol:

download.php?id=2906

Yeah, yeah...,

The car was up on axle stands when I was down and they just had the wheels delivered the day before so just offered them up to the hubs to see if they would clear everything / see how they looked. Wait till all the wheels are on mate and she's back down low...,

Cheers

SCOTCORRADOG60