Sign in to follow this  
2_Door_fun

Help on where does this go

As it sez.

Help required for an embarasing moment...

Where does this loom go :oops: It must be from the front end as I have just finished rebuilding it...

I just can't remember where this goes. It has been a month or two since I dismantled the car. I can't find any loose plugs????

loom-1.jpg

Cheers

Not the horn is it?

No thats working..However Noel maybe your dead on. Maybe I removed the loom from my panel n had no need to refit to the new??? However the horn connectord are single round unless they spill off into this loom??

Upon looking the it seems not to be for the horn

Cheers

it looks like the bit on the inside of the wing, near the battery.

When i fitted an uprated loom, im sure i had to disconnect that part. like a yellow thing (resistor of some sort)?

As a note the only things not working are the rad fan? It worked after the crash. It wont even run if I short it however the main plug is fitted and all the looms by the bat are connected.

Indicators work fine , spots not working one with no bulb so don't know if they run or not ie do both have to be with good bulbs.

Horns n wipers work. Car starts n runs fine.

it looks like the bit on the inside of the wing, near the battery.

When i fitted an uprated loom, im sure i had to disconnect that part. like a yellow thing (resistor of some sort)?

Yellow loom is conected. So don't know. Knowing my luck its prob of my mothers Clio :lol: Just sitting in a pile of VW stuff

thats defo the horn loom, most people leave em connected to the slam panel when they change em

Areet Flusted. Hows the knee?

Ok I shall pull the headlamps tomoz. N have a look around. I can't seem to remember conecting two big plugs??? :oops: :roll: Maybe I should stop taking Acid whilst on car repairs :lol:

Its started to rain so jacked it in today.

Anybody got any tips for bonett alignment :?: What a mare mindyou the car needs paint so prob leave that for the bodyshop.

Cheers

Knees on the mend and out of cast.

2 big plugs go on the 2 seperate horns, then they join into 1 plug that plugs in loom

Id put my left testy on it that im right 8)

Knees on the mend and out of cast.

2 big plugs go on the 2 seperate horns, then they join into 1 plug that plugs in loom

Id put my left testy on it that im right 8)

Hay it was the horn. Cheers to Supercharged and Flusted. Its the loom from my old smashed panel..I didn't think it was the horn loom cos the horns on my new panel have different connections. I just dug out my horns n yes the loom does fit.

Current horns have single spade connections covered with round rubber boots.

Al a load of my mind... Pity really ya could have sent me the left half of ya sac in a tupperware box :lol:

So thats that cheers folks

Now to find out why my rad fan has all of a sudden died!!!

More fun tomorrow :D