Sign in to follow this  
woody280tt

colour query

going to veiw a corrado this weekend advertised as mystic blue. Judging by the pics i have seen im not sure if it is. How can i confirm wot the colour is. I thought mystic blue was a dk blue but this seems a bit light to me. Cheers Woody.

if its Mystic blue it'll be a Storm...........unless someone's painted a non-Storm Mystic

what age/plate is it on btw?

there should be 2 on the car

a paper data-sheet one on the inside of the rear panel

and a orange coloured sticker on the inside of the driver's side wing behind the air-box

what age/model/year of Corrado is it btw?,or post pics and see what the consensus of opinion is

there should be 2 on the car

a paper data-sheet one on the inside of the rear panel

and a orange coloured sticker on the inside of the driver's side wing behind the air-box

what age/model/year of Corrado is it btw?,or post pics and see what the consensus of opinion is

Is there not a sticker inside one of the door shuts as well? Never looked as to what's on it, but fairly sure there's something there! :)

its 1994, 12700 miles vr6.had a complete engine rebuild at 92000, lowerd 40mm,porsche wheels, discs and pads uprated. All electrics are working plus many other new parts. From the pics i did see the bodywork seems in good condition. He is asking about 3000 for it