Sign in to follow this  
ace666

IM IN NEED OF H.E.L.P

As the above im in need of help driving this evening and my spoiler went up as normal then down as it it ment to then would not go up again even with the swich.

i have an after market head unit but the car had a non standard unit when i got it and has not had a problem .

if anyone can help fix the problem i am willing to travel to them im in manchester and willing to travel 4hours by car to get to them

if any one can give me a list of things to check first please help .

i have read a thred about a relay on the instrument pannel behind the clocks .how can i find out if this is the problem i am suffering with .

as above please please HELP

1) Wrong forum matey - General is for stuff that doesn't really go anywhere else ... have a read of the forum descriptions and post in the one that best fits your problem :)

2) Moving

3) *Very* common problem which, if you've used the search, I'm sure you will have realised already.

4) Closing

5) Have a search for:

spoiler AND stereo

Someone almost certainly asks about fitting a new stereo when someone has a spoiler problem. The 'AND' is needed to include both terms. Plus search only on the Exterior forum (where this is going).

Well that's my 'nice' used up for this month :lol: