Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Joe

How to recolour my sunvisors?????????

I am about to retrim my headlining but obviously need to recolour the sunvisors, as I am not capable of trimming them in the alcantara I have I took them to a pro and they said that they wouldnt be able to do it either.

So as the visors are a sort of vinyl, what coudl I use to cover them without it all flaking off like paint would????

I need to get them a light grey colour!

dont know mate.

could you not make a template for the sunvisors in a diff material which you could then get retrimmed in the alcantara?

My car used to have a light grey interior and I didnt change the headlining. Thats a biege sort of colout as the headlining is different to the rest of the interior!

I thought all Rados other than those with beige interiors had light grey headlining and visors as standard...

vinylkote matey..

That sounds familiar. I've used the black vinylkote from woolies (I jest you not - http://www.woolies-trim.co.uk) and it is very good.

Great stuff and soaks into the plastic rather than just coating it. Give them a bell - they may be able to colour match yo the beige (if they don't already have it).

I've been to the makers of Vinylkote as they are only round the corner from me and they have colourmatched the Alcantara I am using and the paint will be ready for me tomorrow!!!

Ive got a set of visors in grey, they are i believe pearl grey? (Light grey)

would you sell me the drivers visor? the mirrors cracked in mine.. :(

would you sell me the drivers visor? the mirrors cracked in mine.. :(

SNAP! Mine was from road rage, what about urs? Ive got a spare pass side, is the mirror the same? Price of postage if it is

Ive got a spare pass side, is the mirror the same?

The passnger side ones have the courtesy light and the drivers one has a sliding cover on it...