Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

question relating to price 93 plate VR

Hi all how much should i expect to pay for a 93 plate VR, basically its a friend of a friends from work who said there thinking about selling it but he hasnt thought of a price yet?

the car is

Dragon Green, Leather, Stainless Zorst, K&N, 131k nearly full service history bodwork not the best has a few scratches! standard alloys!

thats all i know i'm waiting on a picture at the moment!

oh yeah i was thinking around the 2.5k mark

but was just wondering lads and ladies what you think i should be buying it at?

Cheers Andy

Without seeing it I would make a guess at around 3k. Best thing to do is check the for sale section and pistonheads to see what you can get for your money.

- Ross

2.5K is not a bad price, depends how bad the bodywork is exactly but if it has leather, I'd expect it to be a bit more like 3k.

Id agree, if its tidy then it could be 3 grand or a shade more...

iow_corrado_g60, you got a new motor yet??

hi goldie i've changed my car like the wind in this last year I sold the corrado in november and brought the mk3 vr for the move to bath! got that up there and parking was so diabolical and was always in fear of it getting dinged and scratched etc!

so i sold that and i just brought a 2000 plate renault clio 1.6 16v 1/2 leather air con etc which is good and does me 43mpg but its just not a vw is it the metal they use flex's when you push down on the bonnet! but i am gonna keep it coz it suits me up here.

and it jus doesnt feel solid at 90+ and i just miss having something to tinker with so im just in the hunt for a cheap but solid base vw! either looking at a mk2 or a corrado the C has more preference and i think i want another g60

but basically I just want a solid base I can do up over the next year!

so looking for a cheap rado under 2.5k!

Cheers Andy

P.s guys that price is the price I thought it was worth not the actual price i just waned to gauge that if i got a vr with leather for 2.5k i'd be doing alright as long as the bodywork isnt awful