Sign in to follow this  
skinnyman9000

Avo coilovers

I've been offered some refurbed AVO coilovers for a reasonable price. The lad is selling on behalf of a friend, and so doesn't know the model number, but has informed me that they drop down to 120mm. Does anyone know what model they're likely to be?

Also, anyone got any thoughts on this particular make?

Cheers for any help

i bought a set of avo coilovers that i was told would only cost a few quid to refurb seals etc.. sent them to avo and cost me over 200 quid.. so be careful.. if theyve been rebuilt ask to see proof of rebuild and what was rebuilt.

the beauty of avo is that u can get them rebuilt so when they go as all coil overs do eventualy its not a total loss send them to avo and they come back all workin again

cant really give u to much info on them .. only got the fronts fitted and rears are going on monday.. but the build quality is good

and like i said there rebuildable

good luck

andy

Apparently they are rebuilt by AVO themselves, with the outside repainted too. Been offered them for £250. So i think if the refurb information checks out then i'll take them.

yeah .. mine were sent back to avo as well and i painted them up myself..

theyre a good shock.. 250 sounds a good price as well..

when they come bk from avo theyre in a avo box and will have the new gators on them.. itll be a sure fire way of tellin if they have been re built ..