Sign in to follow this  
Republic Of Mancunia

Hello All

I joined a couple of days ago, I just thought I'd make myself known and say Hi.

I've just bought my Corrado, first one, and it’s a VR6 Storm! eeek! I remember going around garages with my brother when I was only 12-13 and seeing Corrado’s, vowing one day to own one! and now I do.

I’m only 21 so the insurance is costing me the earth, but not as much as the petrol. I've had the car 2 weeks and I've already put about £150 of petrol in it! Any one know any petrol saving tips??? apart from not driving my beast!

One thing I've noticed is that some Storms have the VW logo in the wheel centre cap, others (and mine) have BBS centre cap. Anyone know which is correct?

J

they're both correct.........though if you want to be really picky the official "Storm" brochure shows the VW centre caps fitted......mine had the BBS logo originally but i bought the VW ones this year at inters from GPC's stand

:oops: d'oh where's me manners?........welcome to the forum :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forum mate

just the usual tip like any car... keep the revs down and you will corserve more

but you didnt really buy a VR6 STORM to keep the revs down did you? As long as its on a private road obviously :wink: