Sign in to follow this  
BigTartanJudge

Will 7.5x16" Keskin KT-1's clear 305mm Brembo set-up ?

Hey all,

Can anyone confirm to me if Keskin KT-1's 7.5x16" ET35 will clear my Brembo 305 mm set-up on my rado ? I hve been getting conflicting information about whether or not they will clear the brakes, either with or without a 10mm (-ish) spacer fitted. No point in keeping these wheels if the brakes won't fit.....

Cheers,

BigTartanJudge

From the research ive done, all the fuss and problems are mainly with the VR because of the wider track, which means any wheels with a dish wont clear brembos.

I dont know for sure how easy they will fit, but i have seen a mk2 golf with brembos and keskin kt1's on mate, looked tight.

Probably won't fit. Friend of mine had 12mm spacers made so that he'll clear his stock VR6 calipers.

The wheels don't really have any dish, the spokes are pretty flat at the back so hoped there won't be any probs fitting. Some folk on ed38 are saying they will be fine but others say nay......

If they won't fit then I have a problem, may end up selling them but not before my current wheels are refurbed, therefore the rado will need to sit on the Keskins till I get the others back and decide what to do.

I would have said minimum 16" rim to fit over calipers and surely its a case of spacing out if needed.

some 15" motorsport wheels apparently clear as well.

Hi

Did we ever get an answer on this one?

I'm looking to get this wheel and brake combo for my late G60 but don't wanna waste my money.

I'm assuming they fit over the standard 280mm brakes okay at ET35?

ST

the ibiza brembos are pretty crap for clearance on smaller diameter wheels.

if you want the under 15s you need ET20 Compomotive MOs.

i have 9x16 et15 KT1s that will clear my 310mm wilwoods... but then that's obviously not the information you're after.

i believe seatcupra.net had a massive list of wheels that will clear them.