Sign in to follow this  
nickeboy

recondishioning bbs split rims

i have a set of bbs split rims from a golf anaversary mk3 that need a recon, i want them done properly with the outside rim in the brushed steel look etc, i also have a set of speedlines i want reconing, i am based in london does anyone know any great places? thanks nick

NickRStorm bought my old BBS splits from me and has had a few done in the past. He's near Junct 4 of the M40 so not too far from London - hopefully should be able to give you a name.

BJV wheel refurbishing, cant recomend highly enough. A few other people have had their wheels done here as well

Yip BJV seem to be the place to go..

Me and VR6-South are taking a trip up there on friday to get some wheels sorted - ill post up with the results when we get them back..

NickRStorm bought my old BBS splits from me and has had a few done in the past. He's near Junct 4 of the M40 so not too far from London - hopefully should be able to give you a name.

I used Wicked Wheels (0800 0439334) for my 16" BBS Anni rims - they did a brilliant job that has survived being outside all winter. Not cheap at £100/wheel but quality is never cheap!

I used Wicked Wheels (0800 0439334) for my 16" BBS Anni rims - they did a brilliant job that has survived being outside all winter. Not cheap at £100/wheel but quality is never cheap!

did they do the outside rim in the brushed steel kind of look as the original?

did they do the outside rim in the brushed steel kind of look as the original?

Sure did - the lacquer the put over the top is pretty durable too.

In fact, my wheels are now surplus to requirements, so if you are interested in a bolt-on solution (complete with practically new Goodyear F1 215/40 tyres) PM me.