Sign in to follow this  
12 DEG BEN

Drowned Jaguar

Took a spin in the country yesterday and came across a bloke in a very clean looking 56 plate x-type estate. He miss took this vehicle for a boat me thinks. You would have thought the 2 feet plus marker would hint at the danger. Its not even a small ford. Must be 15 meters of water, mostly 2 feet deep. People were swimming in it! He had pulled the thing out of the water with help but I still walked over to see if I could advise or help. Got close to him only to hear the 40 something gent say "Wed best push the car to one side for when daddy comes". I swiftly turned round. Boll**ks to him. His butler can come and do it. Could see through the open door that the indoor pool was clearly open for business. Made a good day better. Poor car also.

Get any pictures???

I love driving through fords. Appropriately sized ones however.

I only wish I had pictures but I was probably on his land and would be shot on sight! Some people have no idea. deep water does not cover it! Does that invalidate the warranty or something? Being full of water an all