Sign in to follow this  
Mik3y

Front Speaker trouble!

Hi im new to the world of Corrados, in fact this is my first i picked her up last friday from Norwich!

Ok when driving home realised this car has only 2 speakers, so deceided to get some new ones replacing all 6.

I got a pair of 6x4 Pioneers for the rears, Pioneers for the doors and Tweeters for the dash, Michael from MJ Interiors kindly sold the rears and tweeters very cheap and i bought the door speakers, ok my problem i replaced the rears no problem running fine, the ones in the door and tweeters?.... nothing not a note its like theres no power to them the head units fine anyone have any ideas??? im thinkin of checking the fuses tomorrow, or maybe a bad earth? please help thank you! :brickwall:

Welcome to the forum...

The signal passes thru the tweeters to the door speakers so worth checking the connections to the tweets and then tracing the wires back to the head unit...

Welcome to the forum...

The signal passes thru the tweeters to the door speakers so worth checking the connections to the tweets and then tracing the wires back to the head unit...

You were right all sorted now thank you very much! :drinking: