Sign in to follow this  
glen

4 wheel Alignment problem

In the last year ive had to get my wheel Alignment done 3 times ...

and when changing too my new alloys i noticed they were uneven again! (one one side)

The people that done it all 3 times have all the prop equipment with print out etc, they just stay its due to having 17's on the car?

I havnt hit any kerbs, what could be causeing this it cant be right?

You shouldn't have any problems running 17's. Im not sure, but I hear the rears can get out of line due to some bushes or somthing. However on the front, if everything is set up and tightened to the correct torque, then there should be no movement - you could try a different shop.

But possibly the reason for the wheels moving could be if you're forced to drive over several speed bumps of very very bumpy roads.

If the fronts are wearing oddly, tell us how. Are they over worn on the inside edge? This could be either because they have incorrect camber /...... \, or just as likely that they are toed outwards (or toed straight, and under acceleration the wheels toe outwards and scrub the inner edge of the tyre).