Sign in to follow this  
Jay2

Typical Corrado week!

Sunday - Corrado drinking petrol and stinks of fuel. :?

Monday Bank Holiday - recovering from hang-over. Tip, don't try pint cocktails of red wine and Jack D. :oops:

Tuesday - 8.30am Take car to garage for service and mot. Phone call from garage at 12noon. Oh dear this can't be good. Car failed spectacularly on emmissions, so high the machine can't read it! Lambda probe suspected. Kerching! New one ordered. This is going to be expensive. :(

Wednesday - no news from garage. Surely no news is good news. Then remember its a Corrado. :twisted:

Thursday - News from the garage. Probe fitted and car passed. :D Then told of cost :(

Friday - Can pick it up :D

Friday - Also need to pay for it :(

Can only wonder what Saturday may bring............ :roll:

Its what owning a corrado is all about, if not the expense of fixing it, its worrying about the expense of fixing it.

Its what owning a corrado is all about, if not the expense of fixing it, its worrying about the expense of fixing it.

Yup, thats pretty much spot on!!:) I remember reading all the posts on the cost of running a Corrado before I bought mine, the reality is probably worse than expected!! However, I wouldn't change it for the world!