hardyruth

Corrado Speedometer Problem

i recently bought a 92 corrado but the speedometer is not working. i replaced the sensor as part of it was broken off and stuck in the rod. so i then replaced the rod aswell (that goes into the gearbox) but unfortunately it is still not working. i have already checked the connector on the instrument panel and it's fine. i'm really at a loss, i need to get it working...has anybody any suggestions?

Welcome to the forum!

What engine is it?? I assume it's a digital (LCD) clock model so you should be able to put it into test mode and see if the speed signal works, if it does then you can try some new clocks...

Maybe also worth checking the gearbox earth as the sensor may need this to work...

I am also having this problem my speedo is knocked out ever thing else works( revs gas etc) would it be my sensor faulty or broken? Or possibly one of the 3 wires off it broken? It is a 93 corrado with digital speedo? Any help really appreciated thanks jayden