Sign in to follow this  
timg60

Will these rims fit?

Hi Guys have used the search to no avail and would like to know if these rims will fit

Front 7" x 16" ET 52

Rear 9" x 16" ET 60

They are 5 stud so know that I will need adaptors to get them to fit my G.

Would like as much stretch as possible so what tyres would be good if they fit under my arches.

Cheers Tim

NO they wont fit... LOL Im watching them on ebay too. Yes they will fit but you'll need to stretch on the rear tyres to clear the arches.

Is that on standard ride hight as I am currently on a set of fk highsports wound all the way down pretty much......

They will be tight and you'll have to wind your coilies up a bit. It all depends on what width adapters your going to use on the back.

They will be tight and you'll have to wind your coilies up a bit. It all depends on what width adapters your going to use on the back.

Could do with that anyway as I am on 17's at the mo and with a rs front bumper going anywhere is a nightmare :lol:

TBH if they start getting to silly money wont be going for them as I would want to mirror polish them and get adaptors etc.

Aye, just leave them for me then. Actually the RS bumper hits the deck less than the standard 90mm plastic spoiler. Why not wind your coilies up a bit.

Did you get them then. I decieded against it in the end have now got a real longing for a set of keskin kt4's

Drool