Sign in to follow this  
cvw

spare connector?

just had the dash out to do heater motor and matrix and also to investigatea few things a now i have a sare connector and i am not sure where from . it is in the same loom as the cig lighter connector . any ideas? cheers

no flusted it is grey/yellow and brown, dash lights seem to be fine , although i have just fitted new clocks aswell and the right side indicator arrow is flashin for both sides and it is also flashing rapidly when i accelorate .

I recall a grey/yellow and brown beung one of the switches where the fog light switches etc are. cant recall exactly which one it is though. could well be fog light switch. mines a 95 vr6

valver 91 . need to change sig . also fitted new wiring for the clocks and it seems one of the wires was in a differnt place to my original one so sorted that out although no indicator arrow at all but the indicators themselves are still working .

with regards to fog light switch that is a bigger connector , everything i can see is connected just not sure where this is from . it is the same size connector as the one that connects to the back of the heater controls and powers the light. early heater controls.