Sign in to follow this  
VR6

Woohoo - Isle of Man Top Gear!!

Yep but you won't be able to afford them! ;)

(No offense, it's just house prices are ridiculous!)

Same here mate. just a joke. How much roughly over there? base it on a 2-3 bedroom house, with a garage in an ok area :wink: :lol:

3 bed detached with garage and garden (all area's are pretty much the same really ie no rough areas) would cost you about £225+

what kinda house are you in? and what would that fetch, (cause a detached 3 bedroom can be any price anywhere really. ie, not bad to mega bucks.) tho that does souind VERY expensive.

Could you see your house in the clips? :lol::lol:

Me and the missus own a 2 bed semi with drive and front and back gardens. Area isn't too bad. We paid £125k about a year ago - probably worth near £140k now.

No we didn't catch our house in the filming! lol Island is about 38 x 20 miles

Me and the missus own a 2 bed semi with drive and front and back gardens. Area isn't too bad. We paid £125k about a year ago - probably worth near £140k now.

That sounds more like it!!! Still steep tho. Looks worth it mind. lovely lookin place. i might pop over for a weekend :lol:

No we didn't catch our house in the filming! lol Island is about 38 x 20 miles

LOL. Yeah, i know, but i bet you were looking :wink:

Nice roads, and of course living on the IOM you have to endure the real bind that is the TT races every year.

Must be a hard place to live!

John

Hmmm...looked a lot like here-same kind of roads,treeless,and no speed limits!

Oops,sorry forgot-there are speed limits,but everyone chooses to ignore them!!

(By everyone I mean me and anyone behind me :twisted: )

Tell u wot if i didnt have the G60 THAT E30 M3 is one of my favs,,,, sexy motor or wat

Furki you've got style 8) my man :p

i might get my M3 and build a hotel out there, i kno it be good business :)

cheers VR6STORM

If anyones interested,theres an E30 M3 for sale here.Proper left-hooker in salmon silver,top condition too.Verrrrry nice. 8)

Dubster82, did I mention that house prices here are favourable? :p :lol:

Nice roads, and of course living on the IOM you have to endure the real bind that is the TT races every year.

Must be a hard place to live!

John

Cracking roads. I don't think I could cope with living in England to be honest.

The TT does get to be a bit of a pain (as well as the Manx Grand Prix) but I normally just try and keep out of it's way by going on holiday! :)

All of those beamers were amazing for different reasons..

The new CSL just looked spectacular, sounded amazing, and went like the clappers.. but the old Batmobile looked ace and i'd quite happily own one of those :)

Rather liked the old style M5 as well.. looked a bit of a barge, so I was stunned when they said it had a sub-6 second 0-60!! Monster monster! :D

That Z4 is a load of cack though quite honestly.. i'd rather of had the old M5 than that any day of the week.

Rather liked the old style M5 as well.. looked a bit of a barge, so I was stunned when they said it had a sub-6 second 0-60!! Monster monster! :D

funnily enough "hammond" said it was a 88(E-34) series 2............well as it was on a N-plate it couldn't have been an 88 could it :roll: ...............really disapointed they didn't show either the original E-28 M5(85-88 ) which tbh was THE first mega performance BMW saloon or the even classier looking M635csi(aka M6) just wish they put more research into these things

funnily enough "hammond" said it was a 88(E-34) series 2............well as it was on a N-plate it couldn't have been an 88 could it :roll: ...............really disapointed they didn't show either the original E-28 M5(85-88 ) which tbh was THE first mega performance BMW saloon or the even classier looking M635csi(aka M6) just wish they put more research into these things

LOL - they'll be doing the article on the 22nd on Nick Micouris's SCIROCCO then!! :D