Sign in to follow this  
DeanTT

Mr Beige Shift light.....

Evening all, first question out of a possible hundred plus regarding my rado....

My car came fitted with a Mr Beige shift-light which is a really impressive bit of kit...However, a previous owner has set it to flash red at 3500rpm. Now this is fine when the engine's cold but rather useless at any other time. I know from doing a search that the shift light is fully customizable but nowhere does it say on how to do this.

Would anybody be so kind as to point me in the right direction??

Cheers

Yeah, Stu will sort you out I'm sure...

I believe there is a button to press to set the lower, then upper limit.

Where in Winchester are you anyway? I live in Bishops Waltham now, but my parents are on Sarum road.

Come along to the South Coast meet next weekend... There's a thread in the events section.

Edit: here...

DeanTT, PM me your email address and I'll send you the operating instructions for it. It's pretty simple to use.

Cheers

Beigey

It's pretty simple to use.

Has to be if you developed it! ;) :lol:

:p

Thanks everyone, I have Pm'd Mr Beige.

Where in Winchester are you anyway? I live in Bishops Waltham now, but my parents are on Sarum road.

Come along to the South Coast meet next weekend... There's a thread in the events section.

Edit: here...

I live just around the corner from your folks then, Bereweeke road the new set of flats on the corner!

As for the meet I'm not sure I can do next weekend but I'll put myself down when I know for sure!

Cheers

Cool, not far away at all. I used to come past regularly when my sister and her boyfriend were at their old house. If you can't make next weekend, there's a few of us meeting at the same pub on Thursday evening after work, pop along then.