Sign in to follow this  
Benny

FK Highsport Fitment....

Hi all.

Well i've been offered a set of FK Highsports for my vr6 at a reasonable price, but the only catch is they are for a vento vr6. So, i used the search and read through some older posts and came to the conclusion that mk3 golf suspension will fit my rado as long as they came off a vr, but after a little investigation the part numbers do seem to differ slightly:

- VW Corrado VR6 - part number FKVW58

-VW Vento/Golf VR6 - part number FKVW55

So, I was just wandering if there is any difference in these kits, or alternatively if anyone's fitted Vento/Golf kits to their rado's before? And if so, did they go on ok?

Cheers in advance for your help.... :D

hmmm....id be inclined to say no. But dont take that as gospel. The mk2, mk3 and rado all share the same supsension but im pretty sure the vento is different from the rear. Might be worth popping onto the vr6 owners club and asking

Gav

thanks for all your help :D . The one's I've been offered are a lot cheaper than the ones in the f/s section....so was hoping they would be the right ones. If the golf 3 ones definetly fit, then according to venom's website, the golf 3/vento highsports have the same part number....

Its all a bit confusing, so unless someone can shed anymore light on this, I might have to let them go... :(