Sign in to follow this  
Nick_Micouris

Genuine oil and volt gauge for the C

Anyone got a C with a factory fitted Corrado oil and volt gauge. Not the plate with the hole for the 2 aftermarket guages, but the official and seemingly rare guage with one glass cover and the Corrado logo (as on the rev counter)?

I noticed it still listed on Etka but it is a scary £109.17 PLUS I would need to change the dash loom on my C, £131. :shock:

Not gonna do it but would be nice.

Just curious if anyone on here has an official factory fitted one?

Nick_Micouris, Take the covers off on your lower dash and you may find that the loom is there, I've got it on my G60 for the one with two holes (i has to find the plugs as they were infact hiden inside the foam loom cover :wink:

Cheers Nigel - will have a look - was just told by my dealer that he checked on my car and that it didn;t have the loom. Will have a broswe for myself though :)

Nick, the wire for the oil pressure sender is tied back on top of the oil filter housing. Blue and white I think.

That will be floating around by the fusebox somewhere.

The voltmeter you could connect to any ign live. The fan supply or something would be in centre console nearby.

You only need to get hold of an oil pressure sender. They are around £30-35 new or you could check a few Audis in the scrappies. 80 Sports and a lot of the Coupes had the three gauges fitted. 17mm spanner to undo it.

Gavin