Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

Private numberplate..

looking for a private plate for my VR6 and found this..

FA57+VRG.gif

could read FAST VR6

only £1000

sadly you're not allowed a plate from a year that is more recent than your car.. hence N is the latest standard layout plate you'll see, private or otherwise.

or P for those late registered ones

but the plate can't be newer than the vehicle it goes on................so if you had a M-registered Corrado you couldn't put a N-reg on it,but you can put on a L-reg or older one

Is it me or is that not a valid reg anyway? 57 plate isnt even out yet?"

They can still be viewed on the DVLA website

Back in 2005, I was bidding over the phone for E57 ORM, my budget was £500 where I stopped, it went for £550 :brickwall:

Would have looked 8) on a Storm

F457VRG would work on a vr instead of the one up top

afaik, the E and F plate regs haven't been released yet, but I really don't understand why not... I think F1 - F20 are due to be released fairly soon though. Only reason I've been looking is cos I'd quite like very similar to above - F475VRG FAY'S VR6...

afaik, the E and F plate regs haven't been released yet, but I really don't understand why not... I think F1 - F20 are due to be released fairly soon though. Only reason I've been looking is cos I'd quite like very similar to above - F475VRG FAY'S VR6...

E's have, not F's, 1-20 that is, almost every other number above 20 has been released as they came into play

Would F4YVR not be a nice short straight to the point plate? :)

E's have, not F's, 1-20 that is, almost every other number above 20 has been released as they came into play

Would F4YVR not be a nice short straight to the point plate? :)

yes you're right, but more expensive I'd have thought and since my rado chews something up as soon I even think about spending money on him............