Sign in to follow this  
Benny16v

Audi TT 5 spoke polished rims

Dont suppose any1 knows the size's?

ie the offset,

and what the best way to change my 4 stud to 5 stud to allow fitment?

:?

I think by 5 spoke polished you mean the 'Competition' Wheels... they're 17" in diameter and 7.5" wide, they come with 225 profile tyres as standard so if your looking at getting any second hand off the oh so careful TT owner - dont know why audi put polished wheels on a car who's owners never seem to look after their cars! i cant remember ever seeign a TT with a set of good condition Comp's!

THESE ONES??

GTI-FRONT3QTR1.jpg

I dont know the offset as i've just put mine back on my mk3 and sorry but its raining and i cant be arsed to take them off!... might find some time this weekend

To fit them you'll need some 4-5 stud adaptors, there are various kits available, ally's better, its lighter... but it costs more, there are cheaper mild steel kits but i'd go for H&R' 4-5 stud adaptor kits, about £200 i think, the problem you'll hav is pushing the wheels even further out into the arches where already they sit closer to the inside lip of the arch, if you wanna slam it you'll have issues! you can probably get away with 215 45 17's if you only go 50mm lower (got these on the golf with a 90mm drop but slamming it wll need 205's probably?? help anyone?

Thanks thats pretty much hitn the nail on whta i wanted to no!!

i think these are the muts nuts when it comes to audi wheels!!! looks awesome on your golf mate!!!

rare to see a mk3 anniverary to!!

Lol i no exactly what you mean i've seen a mint set of these on an every day TT!!!