Sign in to follow this  
Mystic Storm

Finally.....another Corrado!

After selling my storm a couple of years ago (to fund a year travelling), I've finally found another C. Couldn't quite afford another storm at present as saving up to go away again. Anyway, flew down from Edinburgh to Cardiff today and bought a nice dragon green VR6 with good mileage. Enjoyed the drive back although it did take a while in the rain. It's totally standard apart from the plates. It's due a service so Star Performance (free plug) will be getting a phone call tomorrow!

Here's a few pics taken on the way back up today:

PS Not quite sure what to do about my username???

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSC00296.JPG[/attachment:96c42]

DSC00297.JPG[/attachment:96c42]

Cheers

Looking good, whats the mileage? leather?

I'm sure theres a thread about changing user names :)

Good shout Rodders.

Mileage is 89,000 with black leather. Paid £4k which I was pretty happy with. It just feels so good driving a VR again!

Good shout Rodders.

Mileage is 89,000 with black leather. Paid £4k which I was pretty happy with. It just feels so good driving a VR again!

times I really do wish the Classic green Storms came with Black leather,looks very classy IMHO

nice price for low-ish miles and condition btw

Thats a nice price for a tidy VR with below average miles and leather.. nice find.. looks super :)

Looks clean mate, you should try and get yourself along to the scottish vag edinburgh meet?!

First tuesday of the month at the flotterston inn around 7pm

Why change your username? You have a green N reg VR just stick a storm badge on the back and job done! 8)

Cheers for the comments everyone. Think I'll keep my username for now, you never know, I might buy another blue storm some day..............

Is there usually a good turn out for the VAG meet in Edinburgh? Not sure if I can make the next one in July but should be ok for August.

Looks like a good'un 8) I'll keep an eye out for you on the roads around Edinburgh, there aren't many local forum members.

Cheers for the comments everyone. Think I'll keep my username for now, you never know, I might buy another blue storm some day..............

Is there usually a good turn out for the VAG meet in Edinburgh? Not sure if I can make the next one in July but should be ok for August.

Aye getting some good turn outs!! you should definately try and get to one anyway! A few rados attend the meets :D