Sign in to follow this  
JT

finally got my VR6

i've finally got my VR6 and she is a bute, aqua blue with heated grey leather, spax 40mm running on 17 momos, passat handles, k&n induction kit and full stainless magnex exhaust. it's done 119000 miles with full vagsh and going in for a major service next week plus a new clutch cable as well, otherwise she is great oh and it's had the side strips removed which imho is a nice touch anyway i'll post some pics when i get a chance and i'm gonna go and have another drive not sure where yet though oh well :D what a car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a quick one what tyre pressures are good 205/45/17 currently running 36 front 34 rear

ps anyone who knew me before i was under josh but know under fec!

it did i'm gonna miss it theres something about the 16v engine i like don't get me wrong like the VR6 more but that 1.8 is such a willing engine you just can't fault it :D

Hi Fec, bought your valver from you. Lovely car. Claire's getting the drivers side resprayed, fitting 17's and lowering it 40mm. Had to buy a new handle though, the one you gave us was for the passenger door. Great car though, drove down to Devon in it at the weekend. Sweet as a nut. Cheers :wink:

i'm glad to hear your enjoying it she is a lovley motor sorry about the handle by the way and looking forward to seeing those pics when you get all the work done !.