Sign in to follow this  
ivor Fastun

What was next to the headlight switch?

Ive got a blanker in the hole next to the headlight switch but what was meant to go there? I wanted to move the fog lights switch there but its not deep enought, im thinking maybe their is another kind of switch i could convert to fit?

Mine has the sunroof switch...

I moved it there because holding my hand up in the air for the 8 seconds it took to wind the roof back was too much effort for me...

I use the roof a lot more now the controls are right by my hand.

Used a later model sunroof motor cover which has the switch in the lights so there's no hole in the trim...

I've the alarm LEDs in the hole.

And I've seen Air con buttons in there...

In my corrado dashed mk2 golf, I fitted the rear electric window switch out of a mk3 as the doors had no switches. Fitted perfect and looked good.

We in Canada got that blank "unleaded fuel" plate too but I'd rather have a fully functional Corrado. Here's a pick of the switch.

Can you guys post up a pic of those air con controls? We got them under the heater controls because they came standard.

Leveler.jpg

...oh and we were the only country not good enough to receive fog lights so just finished wiring those up last weekend.

I've got the headlight adjuster there.

Cata, i've got a picture of the three diferent aircon buttons I own, will post it up when i can get my bloody phone to communicate with the computer. The best ones are the early mk3 golf ones as they match the other buttons, I ended up using the american ones because I had no space with the h/l adjusters in place.